NO GAP* with health fund or
$159 without health fund
No Gap or $159 is only for check up and cleans, which include comprehensive examination, scale and clean, fluoride treatment, x-rays if required, clinical photos, and treatment planning.
At Luxe Dental we believe in affordable general dentistry that everyone can have. We also believe in transparent costs that you can compare with other dental clinics to see the value of what we provide.
$159 or FREE
(with private health insurance)
Regular teeth cleaning or scale and polish appointments helps to remove bacteria and tartar build up in those hard to reach areas and prevent cavities and serious gum disease.
We help you prevent and detect any dental cavities or gum disease before they happen and will ensure you’ll have a beautiful smile wherever you go!
Keeping your teeth clean is also beneficial for general health as research has shown that treating inflammation in the mouth decreases your risk of suffering from other inflammatory diseases such as diabetes and cardiovascular diseases.
Comfortable teeth cleaning services
We provide comprehensive and pain free dental clean and provide guidance and a plan on maintaining daily healthy oral hygiene. Our teeth cleaning service includes:
1) Dental examination to look for any signs of bleeding, inflammation or build-up of bacteria around the teeth and gums.
2) Scaling & polishing to remove bacteria build up and tartar.
3) Daily oral hygiene advice to help you achieve better oral health and prevent future disease.
4) X-rays to check existing restorations and detect areas that cannot be seen by the naked eye.
5) Fluoride treatment to ensure that your teeth are remineralised to repair the enamel. Fluoride helps prevent tooth decay by making the tooth more resistant and also reverses early decay.
Our recommended daily dental hygiene routine
A good daily dental hygiene routine is important to prevent bacteria from colonising. Follow these simple instructions below to maintain healthy gums and teeth:
1) Brush your teeth twice a day, morning and night, concentrating on the areas where your gums meet your teeth.
2) Floss daily between the teeth to prevent cavities in between the teeth
3) Use a fluoridated toothpaste
4) Use a tongue scraper to remove any odour causing bacteria on your tongue for a fresher breath
5) Visit us regularly for regular teeth cleaning to remove bacteria and tartar from hard to reach areas.
A filling is used to treat a cavity, repair a cracked or broken tooth, or a tooth that has been damaged.
At Luxe Dental, we implement dental fillings to restore a tooth back to its normal form and function.
We fill your cavity using a composite filling with a shade to best suit your teeth so the filling is not easily visible.
If you think that you many need a filling or need to book in for an appointment, contact us today.
The thought of removing a tooth can be scary. However, if you have persistant pain with advanced tooth decay or gum disease, we may suggest removal of the tooth as your best option. However, not all is lost as we have many ways to help you replace a removed tooth.
Tooth extraction is a routine and painless procedure with local anaesthetic. The location and size of the tooth will determine how long the process will take. Gentle removal and protection of the surrounding gum is important to ensure you heal quickly after treatment.
For a consultation regarding a tooth extraction, simply make a booking with us today.
Teeth Grinding is usually caused by a combination of dental and psychological factors. Dental factors include a misalignment of teeth and interference when biting, and psychological factors usually include stress, tension, anxiety and anger.
Many patients are unaware that they have a teeth grinding problem until the consequences of this habit becomes apparent. If you are concerned about this or are concerned abuot someone who you think may have this problem. The best thing to do is to have it checked out.
Simply book an appointment with us for an assessment or to find out more.
We offer an examination and clean and all general dentistry services, including restorations and fillings, extractions and much more.
Dentistry for Kids
We do dental for kids of all ages – from infants and toddlers to young children, tweens, and teens.
Crowns & Bridges
We’ll perform a thorough examination and implement a crown or bridge only if required
We’ll make sure you leave our practice with an instantly brighter, more confident smile.
No need for the inconvenience of unsightly braces. SmileStyler aligners allow you to invisibly straighten your teeth without anyone knowing!
We develop custom-fitted mouthguards to protect you from a serious sporting injury.
Beautifully Affordable Dental is Here
Book online or call us today!
Or call — (03) 9041 6384