With dental implants, you will be able to have a permanent solution to restore appearance, function, and speech.
At Luxe Dental we believe in affordable dental implants that everyone can have. We also believe in transparent costs that you can compare with other dental clinics to see the value of what we provide.
Dental Implants Price
What are dental implants?
Dental implants are small titanium screws placed in bone to replace the root of a missing tooth. The titanium dental implant becomes integrated with the bone in a process known as osseointegration.
The abutment, and a crown, restore the missing part of the tooth/teeth above the gum.
A dental implant supported restoration looks, feels and functions virtually like a real tooth, improving your quality of life and allowing you to enjoy food better.
Benefits of daily implants
1) Dental Implants behave like natural teeth, it restores full chewing power. Most patients can’t tell the difference between their natural teeth and the implant tooth. They can eat with it completely normally, and they can brush and floss normally as well.
2) Dental Implants can last a lifetime. The implant is made from titanium and integrates with the jawbone. It’s bio-compatible, meaning that it is non-toxic and not rejected by the body.
3) It can prevent further bone loss. An implant replaces the root as well as the tooth, and chewing is restored to normal, it provides the needed stimulation for natural bone growth.
4) It keeps adjacent teeth stable. The gap from missing tooth can cause adjacent teeth to crookedly shift towards the gap. This pulls your teeth out of position and can affect your bite, your ability to chew and your appearance. It can cause interference that makes tooth replacement difficult later.
Are you a good candidate?
1) If you have one or more missing teeth, or have broken or decayed teeth that might be beyond repair, implants are usually the answer. If you are uncomfortable with your dentures, partial denture, or bridge, you could benefit from Dental Implants.
2) An important risk factor that can impact on the success of a Dental Implant procedure is the presence of gum disease or tooth decay. These need to be fully addressed and treated prior before planning for a Dental Implant.
3) Smoking is also another risk factor that can impact on the success of a Dental Implant procedure, it will need to be ceased before treatment and ideally after the implant has been fitted. Smoking can reduce healing capacity and can cause complications during the integration process.
4) Other medical conditions and medication that can have an adverse effect on implants includes diabetes, cancer, and gastric refulx. We advice you to seek medical advise prior to implant surgery.
Process of dental implant surgery
During your initial consultation our oral surgeon will thoroughly examine the implant site.
A series of scans are taken to aid in position the implant and to ensure you have sufficient and healthy bone structure. If the bone is diseased or missing, there is still a possibility of a bone graft in order to make an implant successful.
The titanium implant fixture is surgically placed in the jaw bone where a tooth once was. It is then left between 2-3 months for osseo-integration.
Once the implant has successfully integrated with your jaw bone, a digital impression of the site is taken to fabricate your implant crown.
Once your implant crown is ready, it is then screwed into the implant fixture.
You are now ready to enjoy your new tooth!
How much do dental implants cost?
We offer an examination and clean and all general denistry services, including restorations and fillings, extractions and much more.
Dentistry for Kids
We do dental for kids of all ages – from infants and toddlers to young children, tweens, and teens.
Crowns & Bridges
We’ll perform a thorough examination and implement a crown or bridge only if required
We’ll make sure you leave our practice with an instantly brighter, more confident smile.
We’ll do a complete examination of your teeth and if needed, implant a suitable fixture that will be right for you.
No Need for the inconvenience of unsightly braces. SmileStyler aligners allows you to invisibly straighten your teeth without anyone knowing!
We develop custom-fitted mouthguards to protect you from a serious sporting injury.
Beautifully Affordable Dental is Here
Book online or call us today!
Or call — (03) 9041 6384